- Why choose Esports as a career?
- Different opportunities in Esports?
- How to work as a streamer or Youtuber
- 1. Live Stream
- 2. Different ways to earn money through gaming
- 3. Things you should know before starting live streaming
- 4. How to Increase your followers or subscribers.
Why choose Esports as a career?
As you are seeing in today’s world esports are significantly growing and these are the data that shows the growth
Different opportunities in Esports?
As I said it has open many Opportunities such as gamer, tournament organizer, streamer, guide or clan leader, developers, game tester and much more that you have not imagined also as the further, we will discuss best advance ways to earn as streamer or gamer.
How to work as a streamer or Youtuber
1. Live Stream
Obviously, as the name suggest streamer You have to stream but the Question is how to get success and increase follower. Here are the tips you have to follow:
– Choose the right Platform
Here is the List Of most Popular Streaming Platforms
Before you decide platform here are some points you should Keep in mind:
- Your Regional traffic is in which platform like in the USA most people go on Twitch or mixer but in India and Asian counties people like to watch youtube more.
- Where is your game you are playing promoting their campaign in which platform exclusively
- Upcoming Trend platform which will have most users etc.
– Best apps or software to use for live streaming?
Whether you are mobile or desktop user I would suggest trying stream lab (not sponsor I like it personally) as it is one of the most popular and easy to use platforms with tons of options like your own website, merch, donation alerts, etc. It is free to use but requires prime membership to more upgrade Livestream experience.
It’s your choice to check out any other platform you like.
– Network Connectivity to use
It would require high network consumption and will suggest you to use an amazing wifi provider.
2. Different ways to earn money through gaming
As a live streamer or YouTuber, you have several options to earn But here I will discuss some exclusive ways that you might don’t know.
– Through monetization
The most simple way is to monetize your content with the platform you are using as twitch has partner programs and youtube has their ads to earn simply.
– Through donations
Donation is also the most popular way of earning money but do you know how to get more donations. Here are the tips:
- Show donation Alerts on live stream
- Invite your donation members to play games with them.
- Give shout out and reply to their questions.
- If someone supporting you more send them a message thanking about donations.
Seling your merch is a good option of earning but it only works after you get tons of followers.
– Blog or news site
You can also create your game website and monetize it easily website can be a blog, news or have your own team with tournament details, etc.
– Sponsor or paid promotion
After you increase your follower’s companies will approach you with email and will get a sponsor promotion and also organize giveaways for your audience.
– Affiliate marketing
You can refer a Products you are using or useful for games like chair, mic, etc and earn money through it. Some well-known affiliate programs are Amazon, Flipkart, Shareasale, etc
– Paid Tournaments
You can organize some tournament to play with your audience and earn some commission between entry fees – prizes.
These are some of the best options that I would prefer you to apply and earn indecent 1000$.
3. Things you should know before starting live streaming
– Which Game to choose?
The simple answer is what you are expert in but Make sure it is a popular game in whatever platform like in pc GTA 5, fortnight and PUBG is currently leading but in mobile PUBG, free fire, Clash royale, etc are most famous Nowadays.
– Start with which language?
I would Prefer You to go on language that most people speak in your area or local language Like For USA it’s English but in India, Hindi will be a better choice.
– How much to stream?
As per my Preference, you should not leave studies or Jobs due to this as starting but As you become famous you might think of becoming a full-time streamer.
I would Prefer Livestream for Hour you are comfortable. Don’t go beyond the limits for money it might affect your health.
4. How to Increase your followers or subscribers.
Well, Increasing followers and subscribers are the toughest task. I will show you some tips to increase followers on Youtube and Full-time streaming platform like Twitch or Mixer as their algorithm are totally different.
Increase Subscribers on youtube
- For Youtube, you have to optimize your title, description and pin comment too with rich keywords of the game to boost its organic reach. Especially for normal videos.
- Post-Normal gameplay or events video with Livestream to make evergreen traffic generator to make better followers and earnings.
- Reply to as many as a comment possible to make loyal subscribers.
- Optimize your Thumbnail. It is hard truth but Clickbait thumbnail works better normal ones.
- Also, do giveaways and custom rooms for more attraction and increase chances of winning whoever shares or like the content. You can do it with Nightbot platform
- Make Shoutouts for donates and membership takers.
Increase follower on full types streaming platform like Twitch or mixer
- Do Regular and long-time streaming. It has been seen that it increase reach to people to see.
- Here also clickbait and extraordinary content work better than normal content.
- Optimize Livestream quality with points that I mention above.
- Choose popular game and Livestream at fixed time Possible
These tips will definitely increase your follower but the most important is the content and gameplay you are showing the subscriber and Followers with That One Last Tip Do Livestream on all platform through restream It will Boost Your followers.