What is Sem ( search engine marketing)
Sem is means reaching out potential visitor on our website through paid advertisement and getting higher ranks on google, bing , yahoo etc. It includes many complex terms like cpc, volume, etc while doing paid advertisement that we will discuss ahead.
Difference between SEO and SEM
Seo means ranking organically without paid advertisement which takes time and hard work but it is beneficial in long run it is best to rank on evergreen keywords like make money, seo, hosting etc.
whereas in short run and fast results paid advertisement is the best option to take instant result it is best for product and services selling websites.
How to properly do SEM?
Before doing Search engine marketing or advertisement you have to familiar with these terms or hire an expert of SEM that manage and launch new ads campaign for your websites.
- CPC :- Cost per click means cost that will be charged on clicks.
- CPM;- Cost per 1000 impressions
- Different types of ads :- Native ads, Display ads, Search engine ads, etc
To know more About different types of advertisement
Tips on doing SEM properly
- Set a Proper budget on daily basis
- Place ads on higher conversion keywords like drone is a high volume keyword but doesn’t convert well wheres Buy drone under 20$ coverts more visitor into customers
- Do daily experiments on campaign and find winning ads
- Add call to action buttons on ads
- Provide offers and value to lead of other advertisements
- Try to collect User data to re target them again like email, phone no, there interest through quiz
- Do not place ads from non trustful partners instead go for google ads, bing etc.
To find more on SEO or SEM visit here
Now I hope u understand what is SEM and its meaning Till have doubt, questions Comment below I will Try to Help u at the Best